Please click the link below to view the Press Release for Monday, March 23, 2020
Lincoln County Schools
COVID 19 Update
- First Day of Feeding
- Thank you to all who participated- participation was overwhelming
- Thank you for your patience- served more meals than anticipated
- Served 6,600 meals to 1,100 students
- Adjustments are being made to be better prepared and eliminate the long wait time
- First of all- today is our first day back from Spring Break
- www.lcdoe.org and click link for “Learning Resources for Home Instruction”
- Nearly 200 students have signed up for printed copies to be picked up Thursday or next monday, others are using the sites found on the link
- These materials are for students and parents to assist in the students to not experience a “learning slide” during the extended closure.
- If the closure is extended beyond April 3rd, we will have teachers collaborating and developing additional resources for you to use
- If you do nothing else, read to and with your child- read, read, read!
- These assignments are provided as resources to our families